Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Intelligence Quotient



It is not very uncommon to come across words like IQ in psychology. Psychiatry and psychology is my true area of interest. Though I don't have credentials in these subjects, I like to dole out my pearl of wisdom generously. This Sunday while working, it hit me hard "I don't know my damn IQ". Being the restless soul that I'm, I decided to act upon and find out my intelligence quotient.

I started with online test. You just have to enter your Date of Birth and all set to go. It contains 20 questions. What do I know. Most questions were maths-related. After huffing and puffing, I completed the task. My score was 116, high average. Now I'm a person who always thought and still thinks of myself as a beauty with brain (pun unintended). I shared my distress with hubby whom I believed married me for my super intelligence. I googlied him and I must say he came pretty unscathingly. His exact words were, I quote "If you had high superior IQ, you would have been a scientist sweetheart." Though I have high regards for scientists, I find them boring, not that I know anyone personally. It is a general perception and once in a blue moon I would like to go with the perception.

I think I have proved my case here. So I rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment