Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year


Happy new year folks. This is just a teeny-tiny post. After attending lots of parties for new year, we decided to do something different this year. We opted to take a small holiday of four days in the historical city of Hampi. And what a ruined city it is. Every stone has poetry of its own here. We lost ourselves here, wandered like hermits, gone back to time period of 13 to 16 century. It is one of the must see places in India. I'm beyond happy that I could tick it off from my bucket list.

I intend to run "DAD" regularly and if you are wondering what it is, it is acronym for dreams and dimensions. I will write a detailed post on the things to do this year in a separate post. Have a wonderful, merrier, peaceful, joyous new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment