Friday, December 4, 2015

Best Month Of The Year


December favourite month of the year. I feel festivities are in the air. The reasons i like December are plenty, the one that tops the list is, it is my birthday month. Yeeeee. I feel like a little girl when my birthday nears. I start counting days and apprehension is exciting. I'm not into cakes, gifts, balloons, and all that jazz. I don't even expect people to wish me. I still freak out like Joey "God why me" of getting old. Have I been more mature, wise, intelligent? I don't know. But happy? Yes, yes, yes.

Christmas. Neither I'm a Christian nor do I celebrate. After watching tons of movies and reading books, it has become a part of life. The Christmas tree, mistletoe, reindeer, Santa, gifts, and holidays.

New year eve. It is time to bid adieu to the current year and welcome new year. The parting from dusk to dawn, letting hair loose, and going crazy. I love making new year resolutions, reminiscing about the year passed by.

Weather. The chilli morning and pleasant evenings, getting cozier under warm quilt, snuggling with partner. Need I say more.

No comments:

Post a Comment