Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Ten Things You Don't Know About me


Ten 10 things you don't know about me.
1. I must/should have a bar of chocolate or a chunk of snack immediately after lunch and dinner. I do have a rather exotic name for this habit, which I'l not divulge now.
2. I can't have food without reading a book or watching TV or some browsing on laptop.
3. I'm not a bad cook as I pretend to be because I just don't like to raise people's expectations, or relatively I don't want to entertain them.
4. I hate shopping. Yes. You heard it right. Going to shopping is a monumental task and I do it only when I'm left with no other choice.
5. I'm direction dyslexic. I can't fathom east/west/north/south even if I wrack my brains. A person who maneuvers road, street, and city is nothing short of a god to me.
6. I can't sit idly even for a second. No, please don't confuse that I'm a workaholic. I need to do something, reading, browsing, tidying up, whatever. I'm inactive only when I'm asleep.
7. I'm paranoid, big time. If somebody doesn't show up in said time, my mind thinks all the horrible things like accident, kidnap, murder, etc. Hubby is the victim most of the days. Gosh! It is not easy living with me.
8. I don't like 98% of people in the first meeting and 1% after knowing them. There is only 1% whom I genuinely like and love. Well, I hate to admit, but I might be a snobbish.
9. I can hold my drink pretty well. In fact, hubby and I call call ourselves opening batsmen when hanging out with a group of friends and we go strongly till the end.
10. I emotionally get attached to fictitious characters, be in a movie/novels/TV shows and elevate them to extended family. Nothing surprising after reading point 8 I must concede.

No comments:

Post a Comment