Monday, August 3, 2015

Bucket List



Life is so unpredictable. We all have only one life and living to the fullest is what really matters the most. Sooner or later we have to face the inevitability of death. So, I'm scribbling down my "bucket list" for clarity.

  • Travel the world. I am quite sure this must be on everyone's list. Watching sunrise in majestic Angkor Wat to Colosseum in Rome to magnificent The Great Wall of China to charming Santorini to glorious Egyptian mummies to floating on the Dead Sea to trailing on Inca Civilization to snorkeling in Great Barrier Reef to African Safari. I want to see them all and be lost in history, serenity, grandeur, and tranquility.
  • Learn at least 5 music instruments. I know I'm being greedy here. All my life I was under the impression that I am melodious singer. Bless all those kind souls who were tortured to listen me sing and never complain. It is really brave of hubby to say in no uncertain terms what a bad singer I was. I was heartbroken to say the least. However, I've made my peace with it. What if I'm not a singer, I can excel in playing music instruments.
  • Swimming. Yes, you heard it right. I don't know swimming. After a near death experience at my stint with swimming lessons during childhood, I was prohibited from anywhere near water body. It seems like an achievable task, but with crazy busy life, I'm left with no time at my disposal to pursue this.
  • Have a big, giant library of my own that will houses all kind of books of the world, where I can put my feet up with a bowl of my favourite snacks, with zero distraction, devouring over a book. Oh! That is a luxury.
  • Own a cottage/beach house in snowy mountains/ethereal sandy beach respectively. It requires a shit load of money and perhaps I've to a billionaire to do so. How will I able to do that? Well, scroll down please.
  • This is last, but not the least on my list. Be a best selling author like J.K Rowling and create a phenomenon like Harry Potter or some wonders like Game Of Thrones. All I want to be is a writer. Do I've what it takes to be one? Well, only time will tell. Hey, but a girl can dream right?

These are the things I want to do before "I kick my bucket."

2 comments:

  1. Time will take care everything
    U just keep ur dreams alive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time will take care everything
    U just keep ur dreams alive

    ReplyDelete