Sunday, March 29, 2015

I Start

I wanted to start a blog for a very long time.  Why?  I used to write dairy many moons back, but keeping it private became very difficult as I was staying in a hostel those days and talk about nosy, annoying roommates.  I kind of drifted away from writing.  I got very busy in my life with work, falling in love, fighting with parents and family for my love, convincing, getting married, taking care of the house, etc. etc.  I started reading blogs in office free time as all other social network sites are blocked. I started with 
Shobha De and I loved it.  I explored more and came across many wonderful blogs and was a secret lurker because I could not comment. Basically this is going to be rants, things I observe in a day-to-day, issues I feel strong about.  I start as an anonymous 
blogger because I am shy, introvert.  Oh! What the heck? I am not bold.  I try to be regular, but I am not going to apologize for not updating.  It is supposed to be fun. So here I am.......

No comments:

Post a Comment